Call for Speakers
The SAWA Conference Committee is interested in your feedback so our conferences continue to deliver just-in-time education that meet animal welfare professional needs.
Speaker Expertise: If you are an expert on a current animal welfare topic, please send us your information to firstname.lastname@example.org and share with the Committee in the following format: topic, learning objectives and brief speaker bio.
Below is a good example.
Every Bark is Different: Leading the Generational Transition within Your Agency
Robert W. Wendover, The Center for Generational Studies
- Three key shifts that age diversity will have on your workplace in the coming five years
- Beliefs and work approaches of the three major generations
- Connect with the “Millennial mind”
- Five step process to address mobile technology use challenges that impact your productivity and service
- Three strategies to instill a sense of ownership within the emerging generation of contributors
- Five keys to being a “sandwich manager” when supervising a cross-generational team
Recommended Topics or Education Needs If you have a recommendation for potential educational topics to address your current professional needs, please email your suggestions to email@example.com. Thank you.