“When considering conference sponsorships, we look for access to leaders in animal welfare, an environment to create and extend relationships and opportunities to provide education on our products and services. In a perfect world, we want things to be both measurable and actionable.”
Access to leaders in animal welfare.
- The 2016 SAWA Annual Conference (11/2016) attracted 584 animal welfare leaders from throughout the United States and Canada.
- Shelters and animal care agencies from virtually every major market attend SAWA conferences.
- By title, more than 90 percent of SAWA Conference attendees hold titles of director level and above; majority are C-level titles.
“The list of attendees is a ‘Who’s Who’ in animal welfare.”
Rich environment to create and grow relationships
- SAWA Conferences are designed to maximize interpersonal time between sessions and at social functions.
- Our expanded Exhibit Hall offers ample space for displays as well as areas for visitors to converse.
- Sponsorship packages also allow access to a semi-private partner exchange space for more in-depth conversations with attendees.
“We couldn’t accomplish more in a year than we did in the three days at the SAWA Conference”
Educating the industry
- The SAWA conference app allows sponsors to connect with attendees throughout the meeting.
- SAWA offers pre- and post-conference access to our membership via our social media channels, including targeted email campaigns.
- Packages include additional passes to the event so your company may learn alongside “leaders committed to excellence.”
“We had the opportunity to present, introduce speakers and share quality time with attendees.”
Measurable and Actionable
- The SAWA Conference app tracks data real-time to ensure sponsors are making the most out of meetings.
- SAWA provides post-conference reporting for sponsors to use to measure the conference success and enable more confident renewals.
- Certain sponsor levels include mailing labels and email addresses for attendee follow-up.
“The post-conference data SAWA provides, including email lists, are invaluable.”